My Ideal Client Profile
|Over the years, I have come to recognize that clients with the following characteristics do very well with me:|
* High standards of excellence. They demand that everything they do be of the highest quality, in their own work and that of their employees.
* Very skilled in their fields. They are experts in what they do and are a valuable source of information for their own clients.
* Committed to customer service. They understand that the only reason they can continue in business is by making sure that their customers are consistently happy with their service.
* Hard workers. They do everything they can to make their businesses better.
* Willing to invest in themselves and their businesses. They know that investment pays for itself many times over as their business grows.
* Committed to supportive relationships. In both their business and personal lives, they realize they can't make it alone.
* Open to change. They are willing to get outside their comfort zone to work through areas of discomfort, challenge, and difficulty.
* True to their word. I ask my clients to complete assignments. They need to be able to commit to these assignments and follow through.
* Truly committed to taking their business to the next level. They don't want to talk about it or think about doing it. They are ready to work to make it happen.
Does this sound like you? If so, you are likely to be someone I can work with on taking your business to the next level.